– Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the HR function.
– Providing administrative support the HR BP and Senior Team.
– Ensuring that all employee personnel folders & HR System are accurate and up to date.
– Working with the Talent Acquisition team & Management to ensure that new starters are onboarded successfully
– Supporting TA Team & HRBP in recruitment missions (sourcing And/Or interviews) according to the needs,
– Assisting with all matters pertaining to the general office environment and coordinating with the facilities team to ensure that any issues are promptly resolved.
– Assisting the Payroll Provider in the preparation of the monthly payroll and dealing with associated queries.
– Supporting the HRBP with all other HR matters, such as return to work meetings, disciplinaries, grievances, training initiatives etc.
– Responding to or escalating general HR enquiries from employees and Line Managers.
• Master degree in HR, Business Law or equivalent.
• Ideally, first experience (internship or 1st CDI / CDD experience) in the HR Field (recruitment of HR Generalist)
• Fluent in English & Dutch, French is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a sound commercial acumen.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong and lasting relationships.
• The ability to interact confidently and professionally with a wide variety of people at all levels.
• The ability to successfully communicate with challenging and difficult people; to successfully anticipate and remedy potential conflict; and to exert a calming influence over potentially volatile situations.
• The ability to work independently and use your own initiative.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• A passionate, tenacious and enthusiastic approach to work
• A true team player who takes pride in their work and is committed to the future success of Viva.com