We take our customer service very seriously, and strive to be an example when it comes to supporting our community.
– As our Customer Care Hero, you’ll have the unique opportunity to get in direct contact and listen to our customers and partners to help them become real ambassadors of Too Good To Go. This means that you will be the most vital person in the whole company when it comes to ensuring the happiness of our community and delivering an above and beyond service! You keep the engine running!
– You are the go-to-person for our users to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
– You will take care of our current partners, help them save more food out of the bin and optimize our way of collaborating.
Why you are the customer care hero we’ve been looking for:
– You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (speaking and writing)
– You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
– You love being on the phone and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) anyone would love to have someone with your charms on the other side of the line
– You’re a people person and get a lot of energy out of helping others
– You love having a flexible lifestyle and don’t mind working some evening or weekend shifts
– Excel skills and interest in cool digital tools are a plus!
If you still need more convincing…
– Superb (and rare!) opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast-growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact
– You help building a community that will change (or already is) changing the world
– Flexible hours with a lot of autonomy in how and where you work
– A culture where we put a lot of time and investment in coaching, training and your personal development
– An open company culture where we play as hard as we work
– The chance to do something that really matters – every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins